Microsoft Edge add-on
- Go to the Edge add-ons page and search for Outwrite.
- Click "Get" then "Add extension".
- Once the add-on has been installed and you've signed in, you'll see a text-box demonstrating how Outwrite works.
- Click on the underlined text to view Outwrite's suggested fixes or improvements, and click on the red circle in the bottom right corner to open the Outwrite Editor. If you're a Pro user, you can paraphrase sentences by highlighting them or clicking the purple pen button.
If you click on the Outwrite extension in the top bar of your Edge browser, you can:
- Change preferred version of English.
- Enable or disable certain features.
- Enable or disable Outwrite for certain sites.
- Access your account settings.