Microsoft Edge add-on
- Go to the Edge add-ons page and search for Outwrite.
- Click "Get" then "Add extension".
- Once the add-on has been installed and you've signed in, you'll see a text-box demonstrating how Outwrite works.
How it works:
- Type in text field on the internet to get started.
- Click on underlined text to see Outwrite's suggested improvements or fixes.
- Double-click or highlight a word to view Thesaurus suggestions. For Pro users, you can select an entire sentence to rewrite it.
- Click on the Outwrite icon in the bottom right of your text box to access the Editor, or to disable the browser extension.
If you click on the Outwrite extension in the top bar of your Edge browser, you can:
- Change preferred version of English.
- Enable or disable certain features.
- Enable or disable Outwrite for certain sites.
- Access your account settings.