Creating a Teams account
Outwrite offers a Teams account for groups of 3 or more people. Apart from giving your team full access to our advanced features, you'll also get to enjoy our group rates.
To create a Teams account, go to Outwrite and follow the steps:
- Create an admin account in a few clicks: here
- Once you've registered, go to the Billing section.
- Click on "Upgrade to Pro"
- You'll see three plans: Essential, Pro, and Teams. Click the "Activate" button under Teams.
- Enter the email addresses of your team members and choose your preferred billing cycle.
- Your team members will receive an invitation via email to join your team on Outwrite.
- Once everyone has signed up, you will all have access to our Pro features.
It is easy to manage your team users — just add or remove them from our dashboard.