Outwrite's free browser extension for Chrome will help improve your writing, almost anywhere online.
- Go to Chrome Web Store and search for 'Outwrite' or click here.
- Add Outwrite to Chrome.
- Sign in to your Outwrite account, or sign up.
How it works:
- Type anywhere on the web to get started.
- Click on underlined text to see Outwrite's suggested fixes or improvements.
- Double-click or highlight a word to view Thesaurus suggestions. If you're a Pro user, you can select an entire sentence to rewrite it.
- Click on the Outwrite icon at the lower right of your text area to access the Editor or to disable the browser extension.
Where it works
Outwrite supports most websites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Gmail, and Medium. You can disable Outwrite's suggestions on certain sites by clicking on the Outwrite icon in the toolbar.