Google Docs add-on
Here's how to install the Here's how to install the Outwrite Google Docs add-on:
1) Log in to your Google Docs account and either create a new document or edit an existing one.
2) Click 'Add-ons'. If you have already added the Outwrite add-on, you will be able to access it here.
3) Click 'Get add-ons...'. This will open the Add-ons store. Search for 'Outwrite' in the search bar.
4) Once you have found Outwrite, click ' Install' to add it to your add-ons. If you are using an ad blocker you will need to turn it off in order to sign in.
5) Follow the prompts to allow Outwrite to edit your documents.
6) To use Outwrite on your document simply click 'Add-ons' again, followed by 'Outwrite: Proofreading with AI' and then 'Start'
7) An Outwrite pop up will open on the right side of the screen. Click 'View suggestions' to see where the errors in your document are.
8) Once you have finished editing your document in the pop-up, simply click 'Apply changes' and Outwrite will edit in the changes you made. Google Docs add-on: