Google Docs add-on
Outwrite's free add-on for Google Docs will give you access to all of Outwrite's essential and Pro features.
- Log in to your Google Docs account and either create a new document or edit an existing one.
2. Click "Add-ons". If you've already added the Outwrite add-on, you will be able to access it here.
3. Click "Get add-ons...". This will open the Add-ons store. Search for "Outwrite" in the search bar.
4. Once you have found Outwrite, click "Install" to add it to your add-ons. If you are using an ad blocker you will need to turn it off in order to sign in.
5. Follow the prompts to allow Outwrite to edit your documents.
6. To use Outwrite on your document, simply click "Add-ons" again, followed by "Outwrite: Proofreading with AI", then "Start".
7. An Outwrite pop-up will open on the right side of the screen. Click "View suggestions" to see where the errors in your document are.
8. Once you have finished editing your document in the pop-up, click "Apply changes".